C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Beloved 💕
Thursday 20 August 2015 • 20.8.15 • 0 comments
Heart is place you can label as store. The biggest store you had. Nak hide thousands secret, feeling, words untold.
I love you aiman, nothing can change my mind. But you obviously show your love your manja gedik and you needed me or vice versa. Apa yang ai boleh cakap kat sini ken, ai tak faham apa sebenarnya yu nak. Yeah i can laugh my ass off but I'm serious duh. Sometimes, rasa macam I've been played by you. Sebab apa, no one will treat budak sekolah macam you really bendul and have no idea or no life. Or maybe you can call me ‘tak boleh chill punya budak’ or ‘why-you-cannot-be-like-other-girl’ 💁🏻 who ask you to fall. Lol. I love you, 


Little girl,
Xoxo-  



PAST ▼FUTURE ▲
MY WORDS
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have note 10 . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2 pair screw driver as my hand . haha,

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS


speak something nice
thanks

OTHERS


>> follow me on twitter, insta, keek.
date : NOW
at:forever


>> Kesuma Ipoh x)
date : 2014
at: since first met


>> I love him ♥
date: 7.4.2014
at: since i know him

BLOG ARCHIVE

  • perlu ke tajuk?
  • ASSALAMMUALAIKUM. Hi ! ekceli kan, aku dah de...

  • CHEER UP



    small little illusionist